Friday, February 26, 2010

MUN

On Wednesday in MUN we held our first mock-debate in preparation for our upcoming trip to New York. Because of this debate i have moved further towards my goals of improving my debating and teamwork skills. This debate was doubly helpful i believe because it put my team in an uncomfortable position, making us attempt to defend completely unethical actions such as genocide in Syria. Doing so has helped me understand more deeply how complicated foreign issues like these can become. It as also helped me think more deeply of the different perspectives that representatives have when looking at foreign issues. In total, this debate has been a very positive learning experience for me and i look forward to are next mock-debate next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment